Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stringing the Liquid.



I wrote this way back in 2003, i was into writing poems and songs then, this, when you will read you will know for whom i wrote it. Found it while cleaning my room, paper's still intact, the same condition when i left it and left it to get lost so that i would never see it again, but today, after seeing it after 3 years, im really excited and i wanted to post it in here right away cos its also been a while since i posted.

Stringing The Liquid...............

Sitting still, with the world staring at me,
broken will, scattered and hard to see.
I've tried and tried, but darkness wont fade,
been thinking of life, the parts i have remade.
Pieces of time, disturbed with your touch,
moments i needed, i needed you much.
Perpetual madness, tangible to the hardest stone,
Momentary happiness, flickers away alone.

The thoughts in me and the things you said,
the only things upon which my soul ever fed,
being blessed with a sense of morbid,
It ain't easy, stringing the liquid.

Paranoid lexicon, fluzing blur to bright,
fugal shadow, consuming the darkest light,,
stretched pain, sheds tears till death,
unholy rain, unchristens the sins it met,
Orange blue, perpetuated on the heavens floor,
with lonliness, dripping from my core.
In the middle of nowhere, im standing alone,
everyone's with me, but im on my own.

The dust settles down and the anger dies,
in this world of dreams and hell of lies
and of all my petulant hands ever did,
the one i didn't, Stringing the liquid.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur poem stirred my emotional chords hehe ur a gud poet.

Dovic 23 said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

which language??

Dovic 23 said...

???????????????????????????????

Dovic 23 said...

Well, for a girl way back in school. Thats the max i can say and well, wrot it in a very sad and disturbed state of mind back then.

I passed outta school in 2001, but wrote it in 2003. Memory is quite a powerful thing.

Anonymous said...

hi vamshi,the poem u have written is good ,sorry u have sent me long back but i could not read,anyhow it is nice

Dovic 23 said...

Thanks, but whos this ?

Annie Jeffries said...

>In the middle of nowhere, im standing alone, everyone's with me, but im on my own<

Powerful images Vamsi. This one especially I can relate to as a recurring theme throughout my life. I hope you were able to eventually string the liquid.

Dovic 23 said...

No i could not, 3 years passed and i still think of it all.

Anonymous said...

wonderful poem. may i know the person for whom u have written this poem

Dovic 23 said...

Wrote it for the girl whom i still and will always love the most.

Anonymous said...

wonderful poem man!!! keep it up!!!did u write this for your classmate or batchmate or schoolmate? can we know how she influenced you?

Dovic 23 said...

Wrote it for some one who really influenced me a lot in life, in everything, im thankful to have her in life, atleast to know her.

Hopefully, we will be good pals now and forever.

Charu Smita said...

nice Vamsi, that reminded me of my past which I left back in my life...

Dovic 23 said...

Hello csa, yes, lot of us, leave lot of things behind hoping we wont see them again, sometimes, we really dont.

Some times, we just run into them.

Charu Smita said...

hi vamsi..reached here through HIVE actually..
yeah, trails of past are often found in our life..which sometimes disappear, and sometimes simply be there forever..
nice work..even i write poetry..so really look forward to others also!!!